Online Event Code of Conduct
We ask that all attendees and participants in online talks, lectures, and meetings abide by the following code of conduct:
- Be respectful of all attendees and participants at all times
- Any inappropriate or offensive language will not be tolerated
- Do not share any personal details, including mobile numbers, email addresses, or social media accounts
- Please keep any chat on-topic to avoid distracting other participants. Any messages should always be kind.
- Do not try to record the lecture/talk/meeting in any way
If you do not abide by this code of conduct, you may be removed from the event and (for under 18s) a parent/guardian or your school may be informed.
Any personal data you submit to us during registration for outreach events, joining mailing lists, or for any other outreach activity for the department will be stored and held in line with our current data protection legislation. You can find more information in the specific privacy notices for our outreach programmes available to download below: