The Department of Materials uses the university's virtual learning environment Weblearn to distribute course materials to undergraduate and graduate students.
If you are new to weblearn the get started by visiting the Weblearn Welcome.
- Weblearn Materials - general top level area accessible to all members of department
- Weblearn Materials Undergrads - accessible to undergrads and staff.
- Weblearn Materials Shared Courses - for courses shared between Materials and Earth Sciences
- Weblearn Materials Postgrads - accessible to postgrads and staff
- Weblearn Materials PG Admissions - accessible to senior staff
In addition weblearn is used to make groups of documents available to specific groups of people.
Please contact webmaster@materials if you want any additional direct links to resources added here.