DEPARTMENT OF MATERIALS UNDERGRADUATE BROCHURE
Applying to study Materials Science
When you apply to Oxford University, you will complete a UCAS form, as for any University application. (There is no-longer a separate form for Oxford University).
Some tips for when you fill in your form
- Make good use of all of the information sources given in this brochure.
- Think carefully about your wording; it is a good idea to print a blank form for producing a first draft.
- Do ask for advice from people in a position to help.
- Please do not exaggerate – you may well be asked for more details at interview.
- Remember to print your form before submitting it; you can then recap before attending an interview.
- Have a look at the web-site, http://www.admissions.ox.ac.uk/teachers/